Wordpress Website Displaying error to browser

Hi Dear,

When we try to open website at browser its displaying error.If we refresh the web page web page working fine.

Any Idea?

Displying Following Error :-

Warning : opendir(cache/domains/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/cms/application/models/api_model.php on line 14

Warning : readdir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/html/cms/application/models/api_model.php on line 15

Notice : Undefined variable: domains in /var/www/html/cms/application/models/api_model.php on line 22

Warning : in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/cms/application/models/api_model.php on line 22
bad

Thanks

For a production site, you should have errors turned off in the ini file.

Just a SPAM advert…

Well if that is the case, guess I shouldn’t have removed their back link!!!:joy:

Ha, you must have done it while I was posting it… LOL (Their site shows NO errors!)

Please Check in private window…website is not working in proper way

There were no private messages in my list. In your display of errors, the server stated that you are missing a file in folder www/html/cms/application/models of the name api_model.php.

Therefore, check if that file exists or not. If not, put it in place. Since you did not show any code to us, we have no idea what the problem is.

Help us help you…

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service