Wordpress PHP error

Hello to all-

Installing my wordpress on my server (hostgator) I recieved a PHP error. The standard original theme that came with it and worked (launched without error). So I purchased an extra them and installed in from wordpress and I get the following error:

Warning: include(js/contactform.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thearian/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/photo_wp_premium25/fullscreen/header.php on line 11

Warning: include(js/contactform.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thearian/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/photo_wp_premium25/fullscreen/header.php on line 11

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘js/contactform.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/thearian/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/photo_wp_premium25/fullscreen/header.php on line 11

There’s a few normal HTML sections that show properly on the page I’m trying to access (including the lines above…the PHP error)

Thank you all in advance for you help here.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service