when receiving the mail, the variables last value is getting converted to $ or #

Below is my code:
But when I receive the mail, I don’t get the last two numbers in the $post_url.
I tried displaying the same message on the page, it displayes $post_url properly.
But when I receive the mailI get the value of $post_url as www.32minutesforum.com/post_clicked.php?id$.
where as I should get www.32minutesforum.com/post_clicked.php?id.
Please help!

<?php include 'connect.php'; include 'header.php'; echo '
'; echo ''; echo 'Posted successfully. Check your post HERE'; $post_url = $_SESSION['reply_post_id']; $to= $_SESSION['post_email']; $subject="You just got a reply for your post in 32minutesforum.com"; $message=' 32 Minutes Forum

You got a reply for your post title: '. $_SESSION['post_title'].'.

Check your post in:
www.32minutesforum.com/'.$post_url.'.

Thanks for using 32minutesforum.com.
Thank you,
32minutesforum.com Team.

'; $message=stripslashes($message); //$message = wordwrap($message, 90); echo '
'; $headers = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n"; $headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n"; $headers .= "Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable". "\n"; $headers .= 'Reply-To: [email protected]' . "\r\n"; $headers .= 'From: 32 Minutes Forum' . "\r\n"; if(mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers)) { $to=$_SESSION['reply_email']; $message=' 32 Minutes Forum

You replied to the post title: '. $_SESSION['post_title'].'.

Please check for updates and further replies in: www.32minutesforum.com/'.htmlentities($post_url).'.

Thanks for using 32minutesforum.com.
Thank you,
32minutesforum.com Team.

'; //$message=stripslashes($message); $message = wordwrap($message, 90); echo '
'; $subject="You just replied for a post in 32minutesforum.com"; $headers = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n"; $headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n"; $headers .= "Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable". "\n"; $headers .= 'Reply-To: [email protected]' . "\r\n"; $headers .= 'From: 32 Minutes Forum' . "\r\n"; //$headers .= 'Bcc: [email protected]' . "\r\n"; if(mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers)) { //header("Location:thank_you.php?a=1"); echo "
A mail has been sent to you and the post creator."; } else { echo "
Could not Send Mail to you."; exit; } } else { echo "Could not send an intimation to the post owner but both owner and you can always check here for details, replies and updates..."; exit; } echo '
'; include 'footer.php'; ?>
Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service