WEIRD PROBLEM!!!!!

Ok, so i have been working on this site for my school now for awhile. I got some changes in (minor things, spelling and order of the pages to be displaied)

So I change the spelling mistakes and the order in which the pages come up and BOOM! The whole script no longer redirects the user.
http://www.ikandigraphics.com/dss/step1.php

All fields are required and at the end I use the header() method to redirect them to step2.php

WELL IT DOESNT WORK!!! At least it doesn’t work anymore! Someone please take a look at this code so I do not bash my head into a wall anymore (I’v got a rather large goose egg up there already)

//getting all the fields from the form

<?php 
$to = "[email protected]";
$dsn = $_REQUEST['dsn'];
$grad = $_REQUEST['grad'] ; 
$from = $_REQUEST['Email'] ; 
$name = $_REQUEST['Name'] ; 
$hphone = $_REQUEST['HPhone'] ; 
$wphone = $_REQUEST['WPhone'] ; 
$Concentration = $_REQUEST['Concentration'] ;
$yesno = $_REQUEST['yesno'] ;
$yesno1 = $_REQUEST['yesno1'] ;
$yesno0 = $_REQUEST['yesno0'] ;
$yesno2 = $_REQUEST['yesno2'] ;
$dvcu = $_REQUEST['dvcu'] ;
$info = $_REQUEST['Message'] ;
$Mail = $_REQUEST['Mail'] ;
$c1 = $_REQUEST['C1'] ;
$c2 = $_REQUEST['C2'] ;
$c3 = $_REQUEST['C3'] ;
$c4 = $_REQUEST['C4'] ;
$c5 = $_REQUEST['C5'] ;
$c6 = $_REQUEST['C6'] ;
$c7 = $_REQUEST['C7'] ;
$c8 = $_REQUEST['C8'] ;
$c9 = $_REQUEST['C9'] ;
$c10 = $_REQUEST['C10'] ;
$c11 = $_REQUEST['C11'] ;
$c12 = $_REQUEST['C12'] ;
$c13 = $_REQUEST['C13'] ;

//end

//setting up the admin e-mail so that the user & admin get a e-mail

$headers = "From: $from"; 
$subject = "Graduation Submission Form -:- DeVry Student Services"; 

//placing the fields I want in the e-mail into an array for one by one processing
$fields = array(); 
$fields{"grad"} = "Expected Graduation: ";
$fields{"Name"} = "Name: "; */
$fields{"dsn"} = "D#: ";
$fields{"HPhone"} = "Home Phone: ";
$fields{"dvcu"} = "Cell Phone: ";
$fields{"WPhone"} = "Work Phone: ";
$fields{"Mail"} = "Mailing Address:n";
$fields{"Concentration"} = "Concentration: ";
$fields{"yesno"} = "Attend The Ceremony: ";
$fields{"yesno0"} = "Requires Assistance: ";
$fields{"yesno1"} = "Registered at: ";
$fields{"Message"} = "Option Information:n"; 

//these are all those nasty little checkboxes for the degree programs you see on the form
//the if statement was the only way i could figure to print them if they were ok or not

if($c1 == 'ON') {$fields{"C1"} = "nAssociate of Science in Electronics & Computer Technology: ";} 
if($c2 == 'ON') {$fields{"C2"} = "nAssociate of Science in Health Information Technology: ";} 
if($c3 == 'ON') {$fields{"C3"} = "nAssociate of Science in Network Systems Administration: ";} 
if($c4 == 'ON') {$fields{"C4"} = "nAssociate of Science in Web Graphic Design: ";} 
if($c5 == 'ON') {$fields{"C5"} = "nBachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering Technology: ";} 
if($c6 == 'ON') {$fields{"C6"} = "nBachelor of Science in Business Administration: ";} 
if($c7 == 'ON') {$fields{"C7"} = "nBachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Technology: ";} 
if($c8 == 'ON') {$fields{"C8"} = "nBachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems: ";} 
if($c9 == 'ON') {$fields{"C9"} = "nBachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology: ";} 
if($c10 == 'ON') {$fields{"C10"} = "nBachelor of Science in Game and Simulation Programming: ";} 
if($c11 == 'ON') {$fields{"C11"} = "nBachelor of Science in Network & Communications Mgmt: ";} 
if($c12 == 'ON') {$fields{"C12"} = "nBachelor of Science in Technical Management: ";} 
if($c13 == 'ON') {$fields{"C13"} = "n42 Hours Upper Division Requirements Met: ";}

//process the e-mail and place the values inside of the body[code]
$body = “We have received the following information:nn”; foreach($fields as $a => $b){ $body .= sprintf("%s%sn",$b,$_REQUEST[$a]); }

//headers for both admin e-mail and user e-mail
$headers2 = “From: DeVry University”;
$subject2 = “Thank you for your submission”;
$autoreply = “Your application is being processed. You maybe contacted to varify any submitted data.”;
//end

//check for required fields (pretty much al of it is required so if your testing this make sure you fill out the junk
if($from == ‘’) {print “You have not entered an email, please go back and try again”;}
else if($name == ‘’) {print “You have not entered a name, please go back and try again”;}
else if($grad == ‘wrong’) {print “Please select a graduation session”;}
else if($dsn == ‘’) {print “Please enter your DeVry Student ID Number”;}
else if($yesno == ‘wrong’) {print “Please Choose if you will be attending the Graduation Ceremony”;}
else if($yesno0 == ‘wrong’) {print “Please Choose if you need assistance durring Graduation Ceremony”;}
else if($yesno1 == ‘wrong’) {print “Please Choose what campus you registered to become a student”;}
else if($c6 == ‘ON’ && $Concentration == ‘wrong’) {print “Please select a Concentration from the drop down box”;}

//if all is valid then start the send
else {
$send = mail($to, $subject, $body, $headers);
$send2 = mail($from, $subject2, $autoreply, $headers2);
}
//end

[/code]

//EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE WORKS… IT JUST NO LONGER REDIRECTS!!! I get the e-mail and all the information properly, but the header(“Location: Http:…”)
//no longer redirects the user to the next step!

//all i did was change the text from if “yes” pointing to step 3 to step 2 and vice versa!!!

switch($yesno){
	case "Yes":
	{
		if($send) {header("Location: http://www.ikandigraphics.com/dss2/step2.php?name=$name&dsn=$dsn&from=$from&yesno1=$yesno1" ); print "I got here";} 
		else print "We encountered an error sending your mail, please notify [email protected]";
	}
	break;

case "No":
	{
		if($send) {header("Location http://www.ikandigraphics.com/dss2/step3.php?name=$name&dsn=$dsn&from=$from");print "I got here2";} 
		else print "We encountered an error sending your mail, please notify [email protected]";
	}
}

?> 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service