unexpected T_CASE error

I have a proxy script that I am trying to get working on my server but for some reason everytime I try to go to the site it gives me an error that looks like this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/p33n0r/public_html/index.php on line 27

This is lines 20-30 in index.php:

[code]

p33n0r

<?php break; case 'error': echo '

';

switch ($data['group'])[/code]

I have hosted this EXACT SAME SCRIPT on a few other php hosting sites and it works (fairly well) and doesn’t give me this error. Here is some statistics of the server:
PERL version 5.8.7
PHP version 4.4.3
Apache version 1.3.37 (Unix)
MySQL version 4.1.22-standard

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I just got help on this from different forums but now a new problem concerning the same script has occured. It is just a little bit different but here it is:

Now the error says:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/p33n0r/public_html/piss/index.php on line 45

Line 40-50:

break; case 'external': switch ($data['error']) { case 1: $message = 'The URL you have tried is black listed'; break; case 2: $message = 'You spelled the URL wrong'; break; }

Did you try using double quotes, rather than single quotes around the text? It shouldn’t matter, but I’ve seen stranger things happening in cases.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service