The Photo Tech Guru Website

Well, I have been working on this website for years, but I am once again updating the site. However, I just making cosmetic changes, fixing some continuity issues, improving my game play on my trivia game and trying to make it more professional looking with CSS. All the back-end coding was done by yours truly as well as the HTML/CSS/JavaScript though I have gotten help by looking at others who freely show their work in order to help others. The website isn’t perfect, but it’s a long way from my first websites and I even believe I did one in complete ActionScript Flash. :rofl:

https://phototechguru.com/

Hello @Strider64,

I had a look around the site.

• The gallery layout is nice and simple. I’d make the thumbnails smaller to fit more on a page, but that’s a personal preference.
  • Perhaps have smaller file sizes for the thumbnails. It takes about 10 seconds to fully show all of the thumbnails, downloading at around 20mbps.
  • The pagination is good.
  • I’d give the select box a label to make it clear that it is something with a selection.
  • The trivia game is nicely done.

Overall, it’s good and works. Nice!

Cute little site! I got lost playing the movies trivia. Clicked too fast and lost a few. Ha!

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service