script to integrate Heritrix & httrack with web pages

hi, all,
i am assigned to write some script to integrate heritrix and httrack with web pages. below are the requirements:

1. the web pages will be created by using photo shop
  2. we will use php as well
  3. by clicking some function from web pages, it should be able to call HTTrack & heritrix to perform some tasks.

For example,

1. to nominate a website into database
  • we will design some text box in the web pages, user need to enter some parameter into the field. then we will create a button call “nominate”, by click this button at the web page, Httrack & heritrix should be able to add the website into the list.
  • there is another web page to show the nominated web site list. this page should be able to link with database.
  1. to archive the nominated website
  • using the same page as 1, we will have another button so called “archive”. by click this button, HTTrack & heritrix should be able to archive the website.
  • there is another page to show the archive website list. this page also need to link to database.
  • by click the list, user should be able to view the archieved web site anytime.

Does anyone has some ideas on this solution? Please drop me email. My email address is “[email protected]” Thanks.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service