Quota settings for Google Drive IP Service Account

Hello,

It uploads files to Google Drive by running 19 tasks at 00:00 every night.
There were no problems for a few months.
However, for some of these 19 tasks, the following error message appears in the log file.
Is there a setting for this via Google API Console?

Note: I use Google Drive IP account from normal gmail account.
And when I look at the gemail drive, the space used in the drive is 1.5GB, so there is a lot of free space.

[05-Feb-2024 00:02:11 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Google\Service\Exception: {
  "error": {
    "code": 403,
    "message": "The user's Drive storage quota has been exceeded.",
    "errors": [
      {
        "message": "The user's Drive storage quota has been exceeded.",
        "domain": "usageLimits",
        "reason": "storageQuotaExceeded"
      }
    ]
  }
}
 in /home/**********/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/REST.php:134
Stack trace:
#0 /home/**********/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/REST.php(107): Google\Http\REST::decodeHttpResponse()
#1 [internal function]: Google\Http\REST::doExecute()
#2 /home/**********/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Task/Runner.php(187): call_user_func_array()
#3 /home/**********/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/REST.php(66): Google\Task\Runner->run()
#4 /home/**********/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Client.php(921): Google\Http\REST::execute()
#5 /home/**********/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(309): Google\Client->execute()
#6 /home/**********/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(289): Google\Http\MediaFileUpload->fetchResumeUri()
#7 /home/**********/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(126): Google\Http\MediaFileUpload->getResumeUri()
#8 /home/****************/google_backup.php(727): Google\Http\MediaFileUpload->nextChunk()
#9 {main}
  thrown in /home/**********/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/REST.php on line 134

I searched a lot on the internet but I couldn’t find any solution.

If you have multiple service accounts within the same project, their combined usage contributes to the overall project quota.

No, one account exists in one project.
My system works like this:
Task 1 is uploaded to the drive service account after the database is backed up
2nd task, after creating the website directory zip archive, it is uploaded to the drive service account
It continues in this way according to 19.
Could it be that the upload connection to the previous drive service account remains open? Is that possible?

I scheduled all tasks at 15 minutes apart instead of 00:00 and 19 tasks are backed up without any errors.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service