Problems getting SQL queries to work in PHP

Hi there ;D Shame my first post is a about a problem I’m having but then i guess if i wasn’t having it I wouldn’t have searched out the forum…

I’m using WAMPSERVER to build just a mini job entry system to enter jobs into a list and keep track of them.

I’m able to do the code, I’ve done it before but it seems I’m doing something wrong either with creating tables or entering data… or maybe wamp’s SQL server doesn’t work.

here’s my page: shadowgaming.com.au/uploaded/SLA.zip

at the moment the page isn’t setup to load the data into a table, but I have created a table just for how I want it to look. if you check out my code you’ll see i’ve set it up to dump the contents of the table at the top of the index page. Don’t worry about the table for now…

My connection to the server is all OK, got it to successfully show me when it’s created the database.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer :slight_smile:

www.phphelp.com seems to get a good ammount of visitors. How do you get traffic to it? It offers a nice unique spin on things. I guess having something real or substantial to talk about is the most important thing.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service