plz help me with multidimention function and get/post/request

Plz im totally new in php. Just learning. I got 2 Assingment with php and html. Assignment 01:

1. I have to mansion some pplz name and all of them some friends name. and I have to print common friend if there have common friend. Bt there have a prob that I got also msg which dnt have any common friend like “Rana has 0 friends in common with Roni.” I want to stop this and how can i?

Assignment 02: I made a html form to search a person from that php file. Like:

1. when I will search for Rana php form will b open and and print : Rana have 4 friends and he has a common friend with Nandini and Mamun.
  2. when I will search for Tanmoy the page will be open and print: Tonmoy is Rana’s friend who have 4 friend and common friends with Nandini and Mamun.
  3. for this I have to use the function “post/get/request”

Plz someone help me! Here im posting my codes;

<?php # Function: finfCommon function findCommon($current, $arr) { $cUser = $arr[$current]; unset($arr[$current]); foreach ($arr As $user => $friends) { $common = array(); $total = array(); foreach ($friends As $friend) { if (in_array($friend, $cUser)) { $common[] = $friend; } } $total = count($common); $add = ($total != 1) ? 's' : ''; $final[] = "{$current} has {$total} friend{$add} in common with {$user}."; } return implode('
', $final); } # Array of users and friends $Friends = array( "Rana" => array("Pothik", "Zaman", "Tanmoy", "Ishita"), "Nandini" => array("Bonna", "Shakib", "Kamal", "Minhaj", "Ishita"), "Roni" => array("Akbar", "Anwar", "Khakan", "Pavel"), "Liton" => array("Mahadi", "Pavel"), "Mamun" => array("Meheli", "Tarek", "Zaman") ); # Creating the output value $output = "
    "; foreach ($Friends As $user => $friends) { $total = count($friends); $common = findCommon($user, $Friends); $output .= "
  • {$user} has {$total} friends.
    Friends:"; if (is_array($friends) && !empty($friends[0])) { $output .= "
      "; foreach ($friends As $friend) { $output .= "
    • {$friend}
    • "; } $output .= "
    "; } $output .= "{$common}

• "; } $output .= "
"; # Printing the output value print $output; ?>
Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service