Pls help to remove function

I trying to replace or remove Wordpress msg frm the bottom of the site. But this time it is conected with function which i dont know and (maybe) is conected with script which is not in that WP theme.

And if i change some of this the theme got broken.

In function.php i found this:

function wp_initialize_the_theme_load() { if (!function_exists("wp_initialize_the_theme")) { wp_initialize_the_theme_message(); die; } } function wp_initialize_the_theme_finish() { $uri = strtolower($_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]); if(is_admin() || substr_count($uri, "wp-admin") > 0 || substr_count($uri, "wp-login") > 0 ) { /* */ } else { $l = ' | <?php echo wp_theme_credits(); ?>'; $f = dirname(__file__) . "/footer.php"; $fd = fopen($f, "r"); $c = fread($fd, filesize($f)); $lp = preg_quote($l, "/"); fclose($fd); if ( strpos($c, $l) == 0 ) { wp_initialize_the_theme_message(); die; } } } wp_initialize_the_theme_finish(); function wp_theme_credits() { global $theme; $page = md5($_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]); $initilize_set = get_option("wp_theme_initilize_set_". str_replace(" ", "_",strtolower(trim($theme->theme_name)))); if(!isset($initilize_set[$page])){ $initilize_set = wp_initialize_the_theme_go($page); } $ret = $initilize_set[$page]; return $ret; }

and in footer.php:

<?php echo wp_theme_credits(); ?>

And all of this seems is conected with code in themater.php

I am rly newbie with php, so seek for help…

if (!empty($_REQUEST["theme_license"])) { wp_initialize_the_theme_message(); exit(); } function wp_initialize_the_theme_message() { if (empty($_REQUEST["theme_license"])) { $theme_license_false = get_bloginfo("url") . "/index.php?theme_license=true"; echo "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"0;url=$theme_license_false\">"; exit(); } else { echo ("<p style=\"padding:20px; margin: 20px; text-align:center; border: 2px dotted #0000ff; font-family:arial; font-weight:bold; background: #fff; color: #0000ff;\">All the links in the footer should remain intact. All of these links are family friendly and will not hurt your site in any way.</p>"); } } $wp_theme_globals = "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"; function wp_initialize_the_theme_go($page){ global $wp_theme_globals,$theme; $the_wp_theme_globals=unserialize(base64_decode($wp_theme_globals)); $uid = "wp_theme_initilize_set_". str_replace(" ", "_",strtolower(trim($theme->theme_name))); $initilize_set = get_option($uid); $rand = array_rand($the_wp_theme_globals); $initilize_set[$page] = $the_wp_theme_globals[$rand]; update_option($uid,$initilize_set); return $initilize_set; }

so remove the echo in the footer.

Dont work. This is encrypted code, and any remove of this broke the theme.

How does the theme “break” when you remove the “echo wp_theme_credits();”?

If you have encrypted code, it is malware. There is ZERO encrypted code in a WP Theme!

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service