please help me!

Hi everyone I have been trying to work on a few PHP problems for hours. It probably will seem quite simple to most of you but I am a beginner and I have no idea what I am doing. I have been looking at the PHP manual for hours and my brain is not comprehending anything. I keep trying and failing and it is getting really discouraging. I appreciate any help. Here is the first problem I was having trouble with:

-Use an appropriate looping statement to write a script that prints a list of the days and months equivalents of zero years to 100 years. When printing to the screen the results should be in a column with a heading of the names corresponding to the times listed underneath (you may use a table, but not required). Create a second looping statement that lists all the minutes and hours equivalents of zero days to 100 days. To convert years to days, times the number of years by 365. To convert years to months, times the number of years by 12. To convert days to minutes, times the number of days by 1440. To convert days to hours, times the number of days by 24

The second problem I couldn’t get to work is as follows:
-Create a script that calculates an employee’s weekly gross salary, based on the number of hours worked and an hourly wage that you choose. Create an HTML document containing a form with two text boxes – one for the number of hours worked, and the other for the hourly wage. Compute any hours over 40 as time and a half. Use the appropriate decision structure to create the program.

I would really appreciate any help I can get :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service