PHPMailer Help

Help!. I am creating a form with PHPMailer-FE and I can get my test.php to work so I know that I am connecting correctly with my server.
I need to know how and what I need to configure on this to make the form work. I’ve tried just about everything and no successful results.
It’s frustration time and any help I can get would be appreciated. The website for PHPMailer-FE is not terribly informative. :o

Here is my test code that worked. I followed the websites instructions to create this but it seems that there is a lot of information here
that overrides the class.phpmailer.php.

<?php require("class.phpmailer.php"); $mail = new PHPMailer(); $mail->IsSMTP(); // telling the class to use SMTP $mail->Host = "10.***.**.19"; // SMTP server $mail->SMTPDebug = 2; // enables SMTP debug information (for testing) // 1 = errors and messages // 2 = messages only $mail->SMTPAuth = true; // enable SMTP authentication $mail->Host = "10.***.**.19"; // sets the SMTP server $mail->Port = 25; // set the SMTP port for the MAIL server $mail->Username = "***@***"; // SMTP account username $mail->Password = "*******"; // SMTP account password $mail->From = "CustomerService@*****.com"; $mail->AddAddress("[email protected]"); $mail->Subject = "First PHPMailer Message"; $mail->Body = "Hi! \n\n This is my first e-mail sent through PHPMailer."; $mail->WordWrap = 50; if(!$mail->Send()) { echo 'Message was not sent.'; echo 'Mailer error: ' . $mail->ErrorInfo; } else { echo 'Message has been sent.'; } ?>

Here are the changes I made to congifure - class.phpmailer.php - I made these since I have no overriding configurations elsewhere in my form code

public $Host = ‘10...19’;
public $Port = 25;
public $SMTPAuth = true;
public $Username = "@" ;
public $Password = '
’;

I made no changes in class.smtp.php or phpmailer-fe.php both of which call upon the class.phpmailer.php.

I you need to see the whole code - I can post it here or you can go to the PHPMailer website.

I really do need this to work and at the moment, I am completely at a loss.

Thanks!

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service