PHP Simple Inventory Database Needed with MySQL

I wish to create an inventory database with the following:

1. When an item is checkmarked and the submit button is pressed that item is deducted from the mySQL Inventory portion.
    By default only 1 is deducted per item, but if they add to the Quantity they wish to order then the amount listed in the “quantity” would be deducted from mySQL.

2. I would love to have a link for the admin to be able to add to the stock.

3. I wish to have this form dynamically show how much there is in stock.

4. I wish to have an ALERT email sent to my email when the stock reaches the minimum default of 2 or less per item and that default can be changed for all items in the form.

Example:
When an item is checkmarked it will be ordered and deducted from stock.
If the item is NOT checkmarked, obviously nothing will be ordered and nothing will be deducted.

client Function in the Form: Admin Function in the Form:
Chicken [x] Quantity [1] In Stock [5] Admin Add to Stock Alert when [ 2] or less.
Milk [ ] Quantity [1] In Stock [5] Admin Add to Stock Alert when [ 2] or less.
Orange [ ] Quantity [1] In Stock [5] Admin Add to Stock Alert when [ 2] or less.
Apple [x] Quantity [1] In Stock [5] Admin Add to Stock Alert when [ 2] or less.
[SUBMIT]
Add Additional Inventory Items to Database

Is there a quick way of doing this from the code you already have?
I would really appreciate your help. Thanks a million.

At the end, I’d love to be able to upload from a comma separated CSV plain text file into the MySQL if possible.

:wink:

i’m afraid, we don’t provide scripts.

nevertheless if u wanna create ur own script (and u probably have to), we are looking forward to help u.

this seems to be a easy script but u have very specific needs. so i don’t thing u gonna find something that is modifyable with less expense than writing ur own script.

i don’t know how much u know, so i can hardly suggest u a next step. but one thing u should always do first is to set up the database (we are welcome to provide any help with that as well).

heres a tutorial to help with the checkboxes.

http://www.avengex.com/tutorials/177/Checkbox_Deletion/

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service