I set up Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2, and MySQL 5.1 on my Windows XP machine. I set up MantisBT and it worked great, that is, until I rebooted. Now phpinfo() won’t detect that I have php_mysql.dll or php_openssl.dll selected, even though they’re configured in the php.ini file.
If I set extension_dir in php.ini to “C:/Program Files/PHP/ext” instead of “./ext”, then phpinfo() detects both OpenSSL and MySQL. But then trying to use MantisBT crashes Apache.
This worked perfectly until I rebooted the machine, and I’m thinking that it must be some kind of path problem. However, libmysql.dll is accessible from %PATH% so I don’t know what’s wrong.
(One last thing, “Loaded Configuration File” in phpinfo() says “C:\Program Files\PHP\php.ini”, but “Configuration File (php.ini) Pat” says “C:\WINDOWS” even though I set PHPINIDir to “C:\Program Files\PHP” in httpd.conf. This was a problem before the reboot too, so this is problem not the issue, but just odd.)