PHP Problem

I am new to PHP. I don’t know if this is the correct topic to post this, but I run a website for a small business that includes 3 php applications. phplist, which is stock, a heavily modified ticketing system and a custom coded reports system that we use to keep day to day records of revenue to compare to the previous year. Sometime around Friday or Saturday the administrator login areas for all 3 of these quit functioning properly. 1 of 2 things happens when I try to access any of the 3. Either I am required to login each and every time I click a link on the page, or I try to login and I am redirected back to the login screen over and over. I see a patch was installed on the server on Friday evening, I am not sure if that could have anything to do with it or not. Other than that change I see nothing else that could have caused this problem. Through research the only lead I have come up with has to do with session handling, but I do not know where to look. I know this is a very vague problem, and i apologize. I’m just posting here in hopes that maybe someone out there has some idea what may have caused this issue or where to look. THANKS!

It could well be a permissions issue, is it running on linux?

Sounds more like php was upgraded or the php ini was changef. Turn on error handling.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service