PHP on IIS 5.1 with Andy's PHPKB

[font=verdana][size=2]I have been trying to get Andy’s PHP knowledgebase running on a Windows XP computer with IIS and PHP downloaded from php.net.[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2] [/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]I was able to get a PHP config page to load. However when I try and open any other PHP file I have been getting various errors like:[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]PHP Startup: pgsql: Unable to initialize module[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]These options need to match[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]After some more reading, it seems I needed to download a different version of PHP. A thread safe version be cause it seems the code I am trying to use was written that way? Does that sound right to anyone?[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]So after I manually installed the thread-safe PHP from the zip file, now I get version conflicts. The API number does not match. Futhermore, some of my extensions are showing errors that the file is not found when in fact the file is there, and the permissions are set to the local IIS guest account with read write and list.[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Any ideas?[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]I am trying to get this to test for work, so I’d like to use the stuff that came with the PC. Hence using the built-in IIS.[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Will Apache just make my life easier? Is there any compiling or anything I have to do with the files I have been trying to get to work?[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]I had this working on a Mac at home in a matter of hours before. Is this just not working because Microsoft isn’t that great?[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Any help would be greatly appreciated!!![/size][/font][font=verdana][/font]

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service