PHP Mailform having code trouble, please help?

I’m trying to set up a php mailform for a site we are working on at yahoo hosting but for some reason, yahoo has this restriction about setting up their mailform, I setted everything as they asked but it keeps giving me the same problem that I can’t receive any emails?

Below is the code for the mailform, can someone help please? I will appreciate it very much.

<?php #!/usr/sbin/sendmail print "Content-type: text/html\n\n"; $to ="[email protected]"; $dontsendemail = 0; $possiblespam = FALSE; $strlenmessage = ""; $email = $_REQUEST['Email']; $message = $_REQUEST['Message']; $subject = $_REQUEST['Subject']; $emailaddress="[email protected]"; /* NOTE: Although your email address is visible here in this code, the person contacting you will never see this email address. Your email address will remain on your server, and it will not be sent from your server to the person contacting you. It will also remain invisible to spam bots. Your email address is also never stored on any of our servers. You can choose to delete or not delete this note when you publish this page. It will not change the functionality of the contact form. */ function checkemail($field) { // checks proper syntax if( !preg_match( "/^([a-zA-Z0-9])+([a-zA-Z0-9._-])*@([a-zA-Z0-9_-])+([a-zA-Z0-9._-]+)+$/", $field)) { die("Improper email address detected. Please hit your browser back button and try again."); return 1; } } function spamcheck($field) { if(eregi("to:",$field) || eregi("cc:",$field) || eregi("\r",$field) || eregi("\n",$field) || eregi("%0A",$field)){ $possiblespam = TRUE; }else $possiblespam = FALSE; if ($possiblespam) { die("Possible spam attempt detected. If this is not the case, please edit the content of the contact form and try again."); return 1; } } function strlencheck($field,$minlength,$whichfieldresponse) { if (strlen($field) < $minlength){ die($whichfieldresponse); return 1; } } if ($dontsendemail == 0) $dontsendemail = checkemail($email); if ($dontsendemail == 0) $dontsendemail = spamcheck($email); if ($dontsendemail == 0) $dontsendemail = spamcheck($subject); if ($dontsendemail == 0) $dontsendemail = strlencheck($email,10,"The email address field is too short. Please hit your browser back button and check your entry.
"); if ($dontsendemail == 0) $dontsendemail = strlencheck($subject,5,"The subject field is too short. Please hit your browser back button and check your entry.
"); if ($dontsendemail == 0) $dontsendemail = strlencheck($message,10,"The message field is too short. Please hit your browser back button and check your entry.
"); if ($dontsendemail == 0) $dontsendemail = strlencheck($emailaddress,8,"You have not selected a recipient of your message. Please hit your browser back button and check your entry.
"); if ($dontsendemail == 0) {mail($emailaddress,"Subject: $subject",$message,"From: $email" ); include "email_sent.php";} ?>
Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service