php login script

Here is my php code and my webpage: http://dclxvi.co.uk/main.php

i am looking for help with this part:
[php]

<? } /** * Just a little page footer, tells how many registered members * there are, how many users currently logged in and viewing site, * and how many guests viewing site. Active users are displayed, * with link to their user information. */ echo "

"; echo "Member Total: ".$database->getNumMembers()."
"; echo "There are $database->num_active_users registered members and "; echo "$database->num_active_guests guests viewing the site.

"; include("include/view_active.php"); ?>

[/php]
i need it centred and under the other part, i am using a css script to place the other bit where it is in the middle of the screen, but even when i put the under the second part of the php it still dosnt follow over. if you visit my site linked above you can see what i mean, thanks :slight_smile:

[php]

<? /** * Main.php * * This is an example of the main page of a website. Here * users will be able to login. However, like on most sites * the login form doesn't just have to be on the main page, * but re-appear on subsequent pages, depending on whether * the user has logged in or not. */ include("include/session.php"); ?> DCLXVI: Login <td align=“right”>

”;
echo “Member Total: “.$database->getNumMembers().”
”;
echo "There are $database->num_active_users registered members and ";
echo “$database->num_active_guests guests viewing the site.

”;

include(“include/view_active.php”);

?>

<? /** * User has already logged in, so display relavent links, including * a link to the admin center if the user is an administrator. */ if($session->logged_in){ echo "

Logged In

"; echo "Welcome $session->username, you are logged in.

" ."[username\">My Account]   " ."[Edit Account]   "; if($session->isAdmin()){ echo "[Admin Center]   "; } echo "[Logout]"; } else{ ?>

Login

<? /** * User not logged in, display the login form. * If user has already tried to login, but errors were * found, display the total number of errors. * If errors occurred, they will be displayed. */ if($form->num_errors > 0){ echo "".$form->num_errors." error(s) found"; } ?>
Username: "> <? echo $form->error("user"); ?>
Password: "> <? echo $form->error("pass"); ?>
value("remember") != ""){ echo "checked"; } ?>> Remember me next time     

[Forgot Password?]

Not registered? Sign-Up!
<? }

/**

• Just a little page footer, tells how many registered members
  • there are, how many users currently logged in and viewing site,
  • and how many guests viewing site. Active users are displayed,
  • with link to their user information.
    */