php Image

Hello all :slight_smile:
Today i want ask you something
How i can make simple image with php

Background: Image.jpg
on the image to have first Text and after it varriable
Something like this

echo ‘Car:’.$Car;

It is actually quite simple. But, instead of duplicating a long list of functions, I will send you to a link at the main PHP manual site. On the left, you will see a long list of functions you can use for image manipulation.
This first page is the one for adding text to an image…
http://php.net/manual/en/function.imagettftext.php

I have used this several times to make avatars on the side of a custom graphic with text about what I am listening to, or what websites I have open… Just for fun, but, they seem to work very well…

Good luck, let us know if you have errors once you try it…

ok sure i will try :slight_smile: thanks

Oh, one more thing… Think of these image functions as everything that Photoshop can do. You basically create an empty picture area in a variable and then use the functions to manipulate it. You can alter colors, add text, clip out portions of it, add layers of other images on top of it and save as just about any time of image.

All of these are actually easy to use, once you have done once or twice. All of the functions on the link I sent will have sample code below it. Then, further down, you will see where people have solutions for how the details work. Some have nice error checking in them! All good.

Good luck…

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service