PHP Help.. Code for...

Hey, I have done this before, but I have not worked with HTML and PHP for a while now… it has been over 3 years… so I am out of touch…

Few things:

• I have one index.php page… with the layout… Whats the PHP code to display a .html page in the content space… and then have links to other .html pages to be displayed within the same index.php page with the layout… so in the end, I would only have to update index.php page in order to make any changes to the website… ?

• Also another question is more… HTML related… you guys might know the answer to… I have a layout… and I am using Dreamweaver mainly… I have layout in a table… and then… I centered the table… so when a user opens the layout… it is centered… on the screen… I am trying to create a cell on top of the layout table… however… the cell is not centered according to the table… so… as the user changes the size of the window, the cell moves accordingly… so it is never fixed in one place according to the table and a layout… Its an ‘AP Div’ … is there any way to have that overlay the table and the layout… have content in it and have it fixed into one location? Not sure how else to explain this… have a table with multiple sections… and I just need continuous content on top of those multiple section without making the table sections larger or smaller than their fixed size…

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service