php form handler help

Hi Y’all

I have a contact form page with a contact-handler.php for emailing the details to my email address.

I have the site uploaded on the net for the php and submission of the message fields to work and it seems to submit the message fine (simple contact form… name, email and message) but i never receive the email of the users message??

I have searched this forum before i posted this and there was one message on this topic however i could not make sense of the reply… guy typs lke this lnguage wit misn words? madness. Anyways i know a guy mentioned gmail and yahoo might be backlist but surely not for days? the email is not in my spam folder either…

heres the snippet of my code, massively appreciate any help.

[php]

<?php $errors = ''; $myemail = '[email protected]'; if(empty($_POST['name']) || empty($_POST['email']) || empty($_POST['message'])) { $errors .= "\n Error: all fields are required"; } $name = $_POST['name']; $email_address = $_POST['email']; $message = $_POST['message']; if (!eregi( "^[_a-z0-9-]+(\.[_a-z0-9-]+)*@[a-z0-9-]+(\.[a-z0-9-]+)*(\.[a-z]{2,3})$", $email_address)) { $errors .= "\n Error: Invalid email address"; } if( empty($errors)) { $to = $myemail; $email_subject = "Contact form submission: $name"; $email_body = "You have received a new message. ". " Here are the details:\n Name: $name \n Email: $email_address \n Message \n $message"; $headers = "From: $myemail"; $headers .= "Reply-To: $email_address"; mail($to,$email_subject,$email_body,$headers); //redirect to the 'thank you' page header('Location: contact-form-thank-you.html'); } ?>

[/php]

Thanks for any input.

ps. I have left in my real email address incase gmail has any conflicts with this …

croz27

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service