php files doesn't run in windows 7 except in wwwroot

I use windows 7 and have IIS 7 on. I have installed php on my system using php manager.
When I copied a .php file into the wwwroot folder itself, the file ran. Then when I copied a folder containing a php program into the wwwroot folder such that the folder is thus: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\account, the php file in the folder refused to run.
When I copied the file that ran under wwwroot onto the desktop and tried opening from the browser, it did not run like before.
Please, can anyone tell me what the problem is? What did i leave out of my computer or IIS 7?

thanks

This is a detailed report from the error log:
[03-Aug-2013 23:00:03 Europe/Belgrade] ::language.php:15: include_once(./lang/installed_languages.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[03-Aug-2013 23:00:03 Europe/Belgrade] ::language.php:15: include_once(): Failed opening ‘./lang/installed_languages.inc’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’)
[03-Aug-2013 23:00:04 Europe/Belgrade] ::session.inc:372: include_once(./tmp/faillog.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[03-Aug-2013 23:00:04 Europe/Belgrade] ::session.inc:372: include_once(): Failed opening ‘./tmp/faillog.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’)
i don’t understand what it means. thanks

Hi

Whilst I am a newbie in php and sql

The log seems to indicate that it cannot find a file
This generally is because it has the wrong or even no path to the file
Does the php.ini file know the correct path to the file?
This is a suggestion as no one else has put forward a reply.

Regards
Prometheus1618

I used this to install it on my IIS7 server

http://php.iis.net/

phphelp.com runs off IIS7, but don’t tell anyone :stuck_out_tongue:

You need an application pool that is unmanaged, if you’re using wwwroot that’s probably set to .net 4.0
I always create new sites and run that site in an unmanaged application pool

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service