PHP blank white page

Good evening everyone, I’m a beginner in PHP programming and I downloaded a file to study.

The file in question is a website that needs to install the database through the url.

But when I try to start using the website’s url, the screen simply appears blank without any response.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me, and sorry for the bad English is not my first language

Below is the config.php and install code

Config.php

<?php

$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuser = "root";
$dbpass = "";
$dbname = "ponto";

?>

Install

Install

I couldn’t add all the code due to the limit, so I uploaded them

Blank php pages are usually due to fatal php parse or run-time errors. They could also be due to code that doesn’t output anything or the page got requested without invoking the php language (in which case the raw php code was output to the browser.)

What does the ‘view source’ of the page in your bowser show?

To get php to report and display ALL the errors it detects, set php’s error_reporting to E_ALL and set display_errors to ON, preferably in the php.ini on your development system. Stop and start the web server to get any changes made to the php.ini to take effect and check using a phpinfo() statement in a .php script that the settings actually got changed to those values.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service