PHP Assistance

I am trying to make a staff page on a site that I am working on using coding that was provided through a purchased script. The script only allows me to name one section but I would like to have each table labeled with its own name.

http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=6csj708

The above picture shows that the table names are

-MysiteManagement
-gdsfgfgdsfg
-testing

I am able to change MysiteManagement and also one of the other ones but I would like them to read:

SOCOM: CA Staff
Referees
Administrators

When i change the coding all I can get is

SOCOM: CA Staff
Referees

The change done to referee ends up changing both of the bottom tables and thats not what I want to happen.

This is the coding and the line that says [sitename] Management is able to be changed from mysitemanagement to whatever and also the line $laddername Staff is the second change but I also need a third change to plug in the extra table and for it to allow me to add admin as a table.

[code]<?
include("./config.php");

$out[body].="

";

$stafflist=mysql_query(“SELECT name,email,title FROM staff WHERE ladderid=‘0’ ORDER BY name”);
while(list($name,$email,$title)=mysql_fetch_row($stafflist)){

$out[body].="

"; }

$out[body].="

$config[sitename] Management
Name Email Position
$name $email $title

";

$ladders=mysql_query(“SELECT id,name FROM ladders WHERE active=‘1’ ORDER BY name”);
while(list($ladderid,$laddername)=mysql_fetch_row($ladders)){

$out[body].="

";

$stafflist=mysql_query(“SELECT name,email,title FROM staff WHERE ladderid=’$ladderid’ ORDER BY name”);
while(list($name,$email,$title)=mysql_fetch_row($stafflist)){

$out[body].="

"; }

$out[body].="

$laddername Staff
Name Email Position
$name $email $title

";

}

$ladder[id]="$staff[ladderid]";

include("$config[html]");

?>[/code]

If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated as I am still trying to learn PHP.

Thanks in advance!

If this is a purchased script I would contact whoever made it. We typically don’t support 3rd party scripts. Sorry.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service