Offline questions & answers form

Hello friends,

Who can help me with the following?
I am looking for a ready-made form in PHP with which I can ask questions to colleagues and through these questions they get an answer to their question.
For example, someone has a problem with his PC and he doesn’t know what caused it. So he will answer questions and based on his input he will get advice/answer.

Thanks in advance.

This is more than just a ‘form’.

You’ll need to create a system that (somehow) takes key words from this posted ‘question/answers’, and use it to find possible/associated answers in the table.

If the available ‘answers’ are controlled by you/the form… that would make it easier… if you let them free form/input ‘answers’… (IMHO) that will make it more difficult.

Dear Whisper,
Right! that’s what I need. The difficult system.
Regards

Unless you plan on coding a true AI app where it can learn from the questions/answers… (doubtful)…

Then you need to design the ‘triggers’ that leads these questions/answers to a specific end point. (ie: picking from pre-made list, with already pre-defined outcomes based on these pre-selected answers/paths)

have you got what you looking for ?
if not i can help we can arrange a zoom call . developing a q&a answering system will take alot of logic .

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service