not getting information

Hello I am really new at this and tried getting a generic PHP form off the net for my form done in dreamweaver. I am getting the email from the form so all that is good. Unfortunately I am not getting the actual information the form is supposed to send me. Can someone look at this and let me know what is wrong? Thanks

Here is the form.

<?php /* Subject and Email Variables */ $emailSubject = 'WAF Country Info'; $webMaster = '[email protected]'; /* Gathering Data Variables */ $countryField = $_POST['country']; $fednameField = $_POST['fedname']; $presidentField = $_POST['president']; $contactnameField = $_POST['contactname']; $addressField = $_POST['address']; $telephoneaField = $_POST['telephonea']; $telephonebField = $_POST['telephoneb']; $faxField = $_POST['fax']; $emailField = $_POST['email']; $websiteField = $_POST['website']; $publishlField = $_POST['publish']; $body = <<<EOD

Federationname: $fedname
President: $president
Contactname: $contactname
Address: $address
Telephonea: $telephonea
Telephoneb: $telephoneb
Fax: $fax
Email: $email
Publish: $publish
EOD; $headers = "From: $email\r\n"; $headers .= "Content-type: text/html\r\n"; $success = mail($webMaster, $emailSubject, $body, $headers); /* Resuts rendered as HTML*/ $theResults + <<

you are setting, for example, $countryField and then using $country in you body. So what you need is

[php]
$body = <<<EOD

Federationname: $fednameField

President: $presidentField

Contactname: $contactnameField

Address: $addressField

Telephonea: $telephoneaField

Telephoneb: $telephonebField

Fax: $faxField

Email: $emailField

Publish: $publishField

EOD;
[/php]

I have helped someone before with the same issue with the same script before. Hope that helps.

;D
Everything works great now! Thanks boss. I really appreciate it!

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service