Need Help...stuck

Installing and configuring php has been such a pain and im constantly finding my self stuck with a problem. I have installed php 5.2.5 with the .msi installer to work with apache2. and mysql is installed and configured to root and localhost. and apache2 is installed and configured…phew as a noob to web development programming im already getting confused lol. so a file “hello.php” is saved in the htdocs of apache the code of the file is
wasnt sure where this should go…anyways installing and configuring php has been such a pain and im constantly finding my self stuck with a problem. I have installed php 5.2.5 with the .msi installer to work with apache2. and mysql is installed and configured to root and localhost. and apache2 is installed and configured…phew as a noob to web development programming im already getting confused lol. so a file “hello.php” is saved in the htdocs of apache the code of the file is[code]

PHP Test <?php echo '

Hello World

'; ?> [/code]

yes very simple but when i point the browser to localhost/hello.php its a blank page but the title “PHP Test” is there…like it ignored the php function. well fellow programmers any advice?
yes very simple but when i point the browser to localhost/hello.php its a blank page but the title “PHP Test” is there…like it ignored the php function. well fellow programmers any advice?

Php does not seem to be running - double check the settings or install WAMP Server :-)

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service