Need help reconnecting WAMP server, using PHP. Will pay for results!

I had someone make a program for my company Computer Solutions. It utilizes WAMP to connect to my network and GoDaddy hosting database. The PHP code created: A blank check-in form that needed to be filled out, a navigation menu, a database, a page that put all the inputted data together in a represent-able format, and an option to send the form out to the customers email.

It was hosted on a dedicated windows machine, running WAMP. I would access the page locally (10.1.10.250/checkinpage) and then created the form, saved it, and sent it out to the customers email. The code would connect with my GoDaddy hosting database, added the form to my website, and emailed the customer a link to the filled out form. The customer would have to click on this link they got from us through email which brought them to my website and it would auto type in a password on the page asking for a password to view a check-in sheet. Once the customer hits submit, the customer would be able to see the filled out sheet for their computer. If I went back to their check in sheet and added notes, it would update their notes on the website version too.

Anyways, I backed up everything, and then redid the whole website. I now need someone to resetup the GoDaddy hosting database that I had before, have it connect to my WordPress website, and resetup WAMP and possibly modify some PHP code to redirect it to the new database and website. I’m assuming this will take up to two hours for an experienced programmer to do, once he’s on the same page as me on what’s going on.

Can anyone help me? Thanks for reading and let me know!

PM me a link to the files and I will take a look at it.

Thanks for the offer!! Could you pm me? I am a new member here and do not have any privileges yet!

I bumped your membership up one level.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service