Need help on a whitelist system

Hello. I wanted to make a php whitelist for my script’s secure. I just started php 1 days ago so i dont know what is wrong with that. Also i need tips to make a limit for IP Changing on a key.

Like people can change 3 times IP in 1 month.

<?php
    $keys = array("asadfassafas",);
    $ips = array();

$key = $_GET["key"];
    $ip = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];
	$protocol = $_SERVER["SERVER_PROTOCOL"];
	$port = $SERVER["REMOTE_PORT"];

if(strpos($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], "MSIE") !== FALSE) {echo("You cant see this script with MSIE");}
	elseif(strpos($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], "Trident") !== FALSE){echo("You cant see this script with Trident");}
	elseif(strpos($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], "Firefox") !== FALSE){echo("You cant see this script with Firefox");}
	elseif(strpos($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], "Chrome") !== FALSE){echo("You cant see this script with Chrome");}
	elseif(strpos($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], "Opera Mini") !== FALSE){echo("You cant see this script with Opera Mini");}
	elseif(strpos($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], "Opera") !== FALSE){echo("You cant see this script with Opera");}
	elseif(strpos($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], "Safari") !== FALSE){echo("You cant see this script with Safari");}
	elseif(strpos($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], "Mozilla") !== FALSE){echo("You cant see this script with Mozilla");}

$proxy_headers = array(
        "HTTP_VIA",
        "HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR",
        "HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR",
        "HTTP_X_FORWARDED",
        "HTTP_FORWARDED",
        "HTTP_CLIENT_IP",
        "HTTP_FORWARDED_FOR_IP",
        "VIA",
        "X_FORWARDED_FOR",
        "FORWARDED_FOR",
        "X_FORWARDED",
        "FORWARDED",
        "CLIENT_IP",
        "FORWARDED_FOR_IP",
        "HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION"
    );

foreach($proxy_headers as $x){
        if (isset($_SERVER[$x])) die("Proxys not allowed!");
    }
	if (in_array($key, $keys, TRUE)) {
		if (array_search($key, $keys)) {
			if (in_array($key[1], $keys)) if (in_array($key[1], $keys)) == "$ip" {
				echo "You are whitelisted.";
			} elseif {
				if (in_array($key[2], $keys)) >= 3 {
					echo "You are not whitelisted.";
				} else {
					array_push($keys, $key[2] =+ 1);
				}
			}
		{ else {
			echo "You are not whitelisted.";
		}
	}
?>

So when i travel per train each day while i visit your website and my ip changes more then three times i am out? Sounds like discrimination :slight_smile:

The only way this is possible is to store the IP Address of people logging into the system to begin with. That means you need a database to store that or a file, which will get cumbersome very quickly.

my IP changes date('t') times a month.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service