MySQL Replication using phpMyAdmin.

Now I’ve tried this a few different times, a few times with fresh installs of mysql and phpmyadmin, and a few times with databases with existing data, and each time I seem to get the same error.

So I have two MySQL database servers that I want to sync. Both servers are running Windows IIS and are using php 5.4 and phpmyadmin 3.3.4 (or around that version), mysql is also version 5.

I get stopped with an error on my database replication that says:

Slave_IO_State Waiting for master to send event Master_Host XX.XX.XX.XX Master_User XXXXXXXX Master_Port 3306 Connect_Retry 60 Master_Log_File mysql-bin.000012 Read_Master_Log_Pos 1221 Relay_Log_File *servername*-relay-bin.000003 Relay_Log_Pos 253 Relay_Master_Log_File mysql-bin.000001 Slave_IO_Running Yes Slave_SQL_Running No Replicate_Do_DB Replicate_Ignore_DB Replicate_Do_Table Replicate_Ignore_Table Replicate_Wild_Do_Table Replicate_Wild_Ignore_Table Last_Errno 1146 Last_Error Error 'Table '*databasename*.*tablename*' doesn't exist' on query. Default database: '*databasename*'. Query: 'DELETE FROM *tablename* WHERE expires Skip_Counter 0 Exec_Master_Log_Pos 107 Relay_Log_Space 211493 Until_Condition None Until_Log_File Until_Log_Pos 0 Master_SSL_Allowed No Master_SSL_CA_File Master_SSL_CA_Path Master_SSL_Cert Master_SSL_Cipher Master_SSL_Key Seconds_Behind_Master

Once I clear that error, the Slave reset does nothing and the error changes to “repusr already exists”, I delete the user from the slave, and the first error appears again…I’m going bald (seriously) trying to figure this one out, it’s been about 2 months… please help!

Have you verified that the two database servers have access to eachother?

from what I understand so far of replication they have to since it’s pulling users over to the slave from the master. but that’s about as far as it gets.

Hum, then atleast I would need more logs to be able to judge anything.

This is the error that’s in there now:

Slave_IO_State Waiting for master to send event Master_Host 72.90.72.227 Master_User reppy Master_Port 3306 Connect_Retry 60 Master_Log_File mysql-bin.000027 Read_Master_Log_Pos 2063234 Relay_Log_File nina-relay-bin.000011 Relay_Log_Pos 13458 Relay_Master_Log_File mysql-bin.000009 Slave_IO_Running Yes Slave_SQL_Running No Replicate_Do_DB Replicate_Ignore_DB Replicate_Do_Table Replicate_Ignore_Table Replicate_Wild_Do_Table Replicate_Wild_Ignore_Table Last_Errno 1062 Last_Error Error 'Duplicate entry 'brad.trammell-72' for key 'PRIMARY'' on query. Default database: 'openfire'. Query: 'INSERT INTO ofOffline (username, messageID, creationDate, messageSize, stanza) VALUES ('brad.trammell', 72, '001381800617265', 137, 'A server or plugin update was found: Openfire 3.8.2')' Skip_Counter 0 Exec_Master_Log_Pos 13312 Relay_Log_Space 72916889 Until_Condition None Until_Log_File Until_Log_Pos 0 Master_SSL_Allowed No Master_SSL_CA_File Master_SSL_CA_Path Master_SSL_Cert Master_SSL_Cipher Master_SSL_Key Seconds_Behind_Master

But it’s not always that database, or that error, and none of the data seems to be on the slave, so it’s not even doing a partial import or rep.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service