My SQL database configuration error

Hi Team,

I export the PHP code and setup the environment to run the code , getting database connectivity issue.

Please find the below error and advise.

Thanks
Koti

How about posting your DB connection code.

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the reply. Presently I am using XAMPP to run the code from Eclipse.

I am using XAMPP to run my PHP code from Eclipse Environment. My mysql.ini file from XAMPP looks like below: I haven’t changed anything as of now.

and I have exported the code from existing work space to Eclipse environment to run my code. My database connection with the current code looks like below:

Thanks
Koti

Hello Sir,

Please advise , do I need to change anything in XAMPP mysql.ini file or in the current code from Eclipse , do I need to configure anything with related database configuration. Please suggest.

Thanks
Koti

OK, I will advise, stop posting pictures and post the actual content using the code tags. Pictures are for hanging on the wall.

Apparently you are using Codeigniter. It would have been helpful to mention that in your OP as well as the version you are using.

Try changing $db[‘default’][‘pconnect’] = TRUE; TO $db[‘default’][‘pconnect’] = FALSE;

The DB driver should probably be mysqli, not mysql.

You would probably be better off posting to a Codeigniter forum. This is a Codeigniter problem, not Php.

sure Benanamen, I will try to minimize to attach the pictures.

The codeignitor version 1.0 and PHP version 5.1.6.
So, should I use CodeIgnitor to execute it. Is it the only option.

XAMPP and Eclipse not use in this case , please confirm.

Thanks
Koti

You are waay, waay out of date with codeigniter and Php. Get current and your problems will probably be gone. And NO! No more pictures when you post here.

sure Benanamen.

My question is XAMPP and Eclipse not useful to execute my code now.

DO I need to use CodeIgnitor only? please confirm.

Thanks
Koti

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service