mouse on the link

Good morning all the best…
The site designer by PHP … There is the problem of the blocks right and the left when the lowest index mouse on the link in blocks (the written word) that the index is as if there was no link (that the index case in writing when Mich mouse over the text like “I”) Is it possible to show the Shell finger or by any other form-‘I’.
URL:
Xed out
This is the code used in the links … I found
There is also a file in Annexes.

#menu UL 
{ 
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 145px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d8cd8d 1px solid; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none 
} 
#menu UL LI 
{ 
DIRECTION: rtl; POSITION: relative 
} 
#menu LI UL 
{ 
DISPLAY: block; LEFT: -145px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px 
} 
#menu LI:hover UL { 
DISPLAY: block 
} 
UNKNOWN 
{ 
VISIBILITY: visible 
} 
#menu UL UL 
{ 
VISIBILITY: hidden 
} 
HTML #menu UL LI 
{ 
FLOAT: right; HEIGHT: 1% 
} 
HTML #menu UL LI A 
{ 
HEIGHT: 1% 
} 
#menu UL 
{ 
MARGIN: 0px 
} 
LI 
{ 
MARGIN: 0px 
} 
#menu UL A,#menu LI UL A 
{ 
padding:5px; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid #2D6F98; DISPLAY: block; BACKGROUND: #FFF8E9;  COLOR: #533200; TEXT-DECORATION: none; 1px; border-bottom-width:0px; font-family:Tahoma; font-size:10pt 
} 
#menu UL A:hover,#menu LI UL A:hover 
{ 
BACKGROUND: #1E6EB2; COLOR: #FFFFFF; font-family:Tahoma; font-size:10pt 
} 
td.playup 
{ 
background-color: #1E6EB2 
} 

MOD EDIT: Removed URL and Attachment

Okay, first of all: welcome to PHPHelp.com.
Secondly: we’re a PHP help community, not an HTML help community. Your request has nothing to do with PHP, only with HTML and style sheets.
Third: I moved this to Beginners and away from Code Snippets since it’s a normal request for help.
Fourth: I removed the unnecessary attachment and url.

To answer your question: yes, it’s possible to change the mouse cursor icon. Try this section.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service