MLM Special genealogy tree view

Hello, I am currently working on a multi level marketing system requiring a lot of special features than the regular. It has 7 different levels with which you have move to the next level as your downlines qualify for the previous levels respectively. I am quite stuck on the tree structure. Here is how the plan details

1st stage is 3 direct downlines only

2nd stage 9 people from the direct 3 should qualify for 1st stage making total of 30, that mean 3 from 1st leg,3 from 2nd leg ,3 from 3 leg

stage 3 ,9 people from the 30 should qualify for 2nd stage and it should fall on the direct 3
That means 3 from 1st leg ,3 from 2nd leg, 3 from 3rd leg that means the direct 3 it self then 2,2 members from them again so each will get 3 from it side to make the person qualify so in total
9x30+30 making 300

Stage 3
12 people from the 300 who has qualify for stage 3
4 from 1st leg ,4 from 2nd leg 4 from 3rd leg
This people should include the direct 3 before the person can qualify
So it continues

I need help with these first three functions and I will work the rest out. Building a separate tree view for each of the stages. Thanks

Hello and welcome to PHPHelp,

whew! i must admit that i am not familiar with marketing terminology. I am not a network marketer. I’ve studied marketing many years ago but internet was in its infancy and most homes did not have a pc or internet. So demographics, i understand. Iam not familiar with Geneology lists and downlines. For other members: this post concerns Multi-level marketing (MLM).

we all speak php here, so if you can generalize what it is that you are trying to accomplish, then we may be able to assist you further. Functions, anonymous functions and recursion is understood here but you should try to better explain what it is that you need from this program.

maybe someone here understands mlm terminology.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service