Magestack Queue - PHP Issue - Incorrect queue placing

Hi all,

A quick background to us firstly. We are a charitable youth theatre who sell tickets online using a plugin within wordpress. The issue we have is that our first sale day we always have a MASS amount of people trying to purchase tickets at the same time.

I come across this written in PHP:

This is supposed to queue people by adding their IP to mysql and allow a certain number to the site at a time.

In essence this has worked however we have an issue with it. When I was in the queue at position 86 on ever 15second page refresh I was taken down the queue by around roughly 5-13 places each time. When I got to position 3 over multiple minutes on the next page refresh I was taken to position 90 something in the queue. When looking at the statistics within the server terminal the ip addresses were reporting incorrectly too so I believe there is an issue somewhere within the PHP code /Cron cycle but I am not really clued up enough to find the issue.

Would anyone have any ideas as to the issue or is anyone using Magestack queue successfully? Or would anyone be willing to spend some time with me over a teamviewer or otherwise session to try and find / eliminate the issue at some point?

This topic is very vague and I do apologise but if anyone requires source files that is used on the site then I can provide these. They are identical to that in GitHub apart from the front end phtml file to report position to the user.

Many thanks in advance,
Chris

----- EDIT -----

Just to add, when I run to find the status of the queue I do get (not sure what this means? Am I running an in correct version of PHP for this to function properly?):

PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50560 Library:100141 in /var/www/vhosts/shineboxoffice.co.uk/public_html/___queue/src/Backend/MySQL.php on line 15
PHP Notice: Undefined index: metrics_table in /var/www/vhosts/shineboxoffice.co.uk/public_html/___queue/src/Queue.php on line 33

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service