Login Screen Keeps Redirecting to Login Page even after login

I have a PHP application based on Codeigniter. The application has been installed successfully.

Now, Login Screen Keeps Redirecting to Login Page even after login. One can check on routeget.info/demo/hrm/admin. It seems there is some problem with my .htaccess file. Can you help please.

Below is my htaccess file:
#DirectoryIndex index.php index.html

RewriteEngine On
#RewriteBase /
RewriteCond $1 !^(index.php|asset|install|update)
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

# For godady Shared Hosting Server uncomment the line below
 RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1  [L]

# Please comment this if you have uncommented the above
#RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [NC,L,QSA]

Most likely your login code is failing and therefore sending you back to the same place. htaccess code is about other things, files, directories and removing filenames from the URL line in the browsers.

Have you debugged your login code to see if it is matching the username and password correctly? I suspect it is either an incorrect database setup or your encryption code for the password. Did you install this application from a canned template or did you write it yourself using libraries? If from a canned template, it should have set up the database for you, but, it may have not set up the connection string for your server correctly. I have seen that happen several times. Check the online database for the correct values for the user you are trying to login with. Good luck. More info needed if you want further help…

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service