Invoice reminder

How can I add invoice reminders on my webpage? So I need to have a page where I see the user, the amount of money he needs to pay every month, and I need to add a function where it counts 30/31 days(depends on the month)and that it will send me a notification that I need to send to send the invoice to the user, and if the user has paid the invoice, it needs to repeat the procedure. If he didn’t paid the invoice, I need to get a notification in 14 days where I need to send him the next invoice, if he pays that, it needs to automatically go further on the same day as the first invoice reminder. If he didn’t pay the second invoice, i have to get a notification within 7 days where I send the last invoice, and after the 7 days all the notifications need to get deleted.

Notification table in the database linked to user and account. Cron job that runs every whatever. It checks the notifications table based on the criteria for the last notification sent; it also adds a record to the table when a new notification is sent.

If I make all of that, can I show all the users in the same page or different pages?

When you have the data, you can use or display it how ever you want

allright could you maybe send me an url where I can see how to do it? I can’t find it on the internet.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service