Including problems

I am having problems with including files for a certain project I am developing. You can view the files at argendeli.net/brokenproject.zip
I get the error:

Warning: main(…/core/pagestructure.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/argendeli/design/sources/pages/structure/mainpage.php on line 10

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘…/core/pagestructure.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/argendeli/design/sources/pages/structure/mainpage.php on line 10

…When I try to access the directory where the files are.,

First of all: why did you not post the relevant bit of code? It saves us a lot of time searching for it, and we may be able to help you faster.

Second of all: is this your code, or did someone prepare it for you?

I don’t know the answer to your problem, but I do know that you shouldn’t nest PHP tags. So I wouldn’t be surprised if mainpage.php is malfunctioning because of that.

In answer to question 1, I didn’t post the file, because it’s a little too long for a post in my opinion, and I thought it would be easier for people trying to help me to see the files involved and the file/folder structure. As to question 2, Yes, this is my code.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service