In-built web browser

Hi all, I need some guidance on, how to make or where to import from, in-built web browser for a web application. The Idea is that a user will have a web browser inside the app, which would be limited to certain IPs. Is it even possible to built/import one in a PHP in a first place, or do I have to use some other languages like Java or C#?
Thank you

PHP already has a built in webserver, but it doesnt have a lot of bells and whisteles.
PHP Manual - Built in Webserver

Thank you for reply, and for your time, but I asked about built in web browser not webserver.

Is it even possible to built/import one in a PHP in a first place, or do I have to use some other languages like Java or C#?

Embedded web browsers are possible, but this is a php forum.
So you would have to go to a forum for the target language (C#) and ask about how to embed a web-browser into an app.

I am aware that this is a PHP forum, I was just asking is it possible to embed a browser using PHP. If so, I would like to get some guidance where to start from, because I have never done anything like it.
Thank you again

PHP in itself is not an embeddable language, you cant put a lib into your app and have php available to the app. It is too large. and building an extension to PHP to add a browser is pointless since it’s a server side application.

But if you want something like PHP embedded into your app, than take a look at
https://github.com/symisc/PH7

I think I found a solution. Probably my question wasn’t clear enough, I wasn’t sure how to ask. I’ll try with google iframe, i didn’t know that it was an option.
Once more thank you for your time.
And thank you very much for PH7 link, it looks interesting. I’ll check it out when I find some free time.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service