I need PHP help for automating cron job API feed import

Hello,
I used a freelancer website to hire someone to input a data feed for me. Most of the feed was completed and it looked like it was working until I paid them, then they did a runner and the feed I discovered never worked, but was being updated by them to make it look like it was updating.

Now I am stuck no money, a client who is really angry his feed is not working and I cant afford to hire anyone else to complete this work as I invested it all in this professional.

It all seems to be working, except the property prices wont show, they default to POA and the feed will not upload automatically, despite me paying for a plug in that should if set up right, import all the feed.

I am at a complete loss as to what to do and wondering if a site like this can help me figure out what I am missing.

The website is: http://www.danelawrealestate.co.uk/sales/
Should be 6 properties showing, only 5 downloading but not automatically if I touch anything, it reverts properties to POA instead of the price, which I am thinking she hard coded in after the feed was imported, which is pretty useless going forwards.

I am using easy property listings as a plug in, with the premium WP all import pro service to import the feed details.

Can anyone help me at all?

What is the feed, and where is it coming from?

Its a property feed from Vesta, a property app company. Its bringing in the properties shown in the link provided, below the three price variables.
Currently 5 properties showing. Its being imported with WP all import pro, into easy property listings, both of which plug ins for wordpress.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service