Howdy from the Mid-West!

Hello All,
My name is Jessica Brown, I have been programming in PHP since 1997 and HTML since the start of the web… I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and just sold my business to a hosting company back in November. I was working as a contractor for a company from Feb to June, although the contract ended and now I am sitting around playing with different snippets I have created over the past decade.

I am currently working on a open source project called DIABLOS Framework, which I hope someday will be a huge success for many novice to advanced programmers. If you would like the address to the GitHub to see it, please PM me so I am not spamming the forum on my 1st post :wink:

Anyways, my goal here is to meet other developers and become part of a community that will allow me to share my experience and as well as help me grow.

I am sure I will get a lot of attention since there are far less female programmers then male, but don’t count me out too fast, I have a trick or two up my sleeves. :slight_smile:

If anyone has any questions, please don’t hesitate to reply!

Welcome to the Forum!

Hi Jessica. I am also new here. I wouldn’t count out all the prospective female programmers from existence, many of us just choose to remain nondisclosed publicly because it makes our lives easier to be assumed to be male.

BEST REPLY YET!!! LOVE IT!

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service