How to let more text show on WordPress

Okay so I think I figured out how to edit the stuff on the first page but now I need to know how to edit the PHP that dictates how much of a page is shown on the home page. On my fron page I chose to have a specific page showing in addition to the other things on that page edited by the theme settings. But that page gets cut off and says to read more by clicking the link. I want the entire page I had written out to be on that front page, with no “read more…” link. I think that coding would be back end in WordPress under front page page template. But I don’t know where in thsi code it says to cut it off with a link:

[php]<?php
/*
Template Name: Front Page
smallbusiness Theme’s Front Page to Display the Home Page if Selected
Copyright: 2012, D5 Creation, www.d5creation.com
Based on the Simplest D5 Framework for WordPress
Since Small Business 1.0
*/
?>

<?php get_header(); wp_enqueue_script( 'slider-main', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/slider.js' ); ?> <?php do_action('slideshow_deploy', '98'); ?>

<?php echo of_get_option('heading_text', 'Go with Small Business Pro for exciting Post Options, Theme Options and Extra Functionalities.'); ?>

<?php get_template_part( 'featured-box' ); ?>
		<div id="content">
		<?php query_posts( $sbargs ); 
		if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post();?>
        <a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><h2 class="post-title"><?php the_title();?></h2><?php the_post_thumbnail('thumbnail'); ?></a><?php $sbExcerptLength=60; the_excerpt(); ?>
        <br />
        <div class="clear"> </div>
		<?php endwhile; endif; wp_reset_query(); ?>
		</div>
<?php get_sidebar( 'frontpage' ); ?>
<?php if ( of_get_option('bottom-quotation', 'All the developers of D5 Creation have come from the disadvantaged part or group of the society. All have established themselves after a long and hard struggle in their life ----- D5 Creation Team') != '' ) : ?>
<?php echo of_get_option('bottom-quotation', 'All the developers of D5 Creation have come from the disadvantaged part or group of the society. All have established themselves after a long and hard struggle in their life ----- D5 Creation Team'); ?>
<?php endif; ?> <?php get_footer(); ?>[/php]

See the site for reference: http://bridgettprovenzano.com

Also, anyone who can tell me how to change the font in PHP? I’ve tried plugins with no luck.

THANK YOU :slight_smile:

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service