Wondering if you can use php for:
- I have a page with links. I want to pass something that can read the page (like curl or file get contents)
- There are two links on a page. one goes to page1.php and the other goes to page2.php
- I want to find some way that I can have a browser open to say page1.php.
- page1.php will contact a database and display different random links.
- I need to read what page1.php is displaying (into a function so I can test for like 20 different possibilities) and then choose a link.
The problem is, I can open the link in a new window, but then I don’t know what will be displayed on the new window because it’s random links that appear.
would need to do something like a loop so I can execute this like 50 times