How to change calendar

hey guys

im newby in php and for some reason that irrelevant for include to my issue description i downloaded php application and i done many things to it like translation, but the main and most important problem is that it calendar is Georgian but i need Jalali (iranian calendar) so i contact the producer and the told me you must do it yourself and you need hire local expert for that problem. i know you need the sources data so i paste address for you and it will be your kind and gentle for answering question such this.

address: https://ww5.null24.cf/smart-school-v4-0-0-school-management-system-php-script

best regards

Need the code posted here. There is probably a spot in the code that can set the type of calendar.

hello

thank you, i wish you’ll have best events in 2019. i dont know which file is important in the project directory to upload it for you so i send the address of download page of project to have what you’ll need.
its too precious for me expert like you try to solve my problem and i know i wouldn’t thank you enough for this.

best reagrds

I will keep removing posts when you already have a topic for this. You can either post the code, or figure it out. A suspicious link is not somewhere I am going to venture to.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service