Help With Spacing in Footer

Hi, I’m a total newbie and know almost nothing about coding. I’m trying to customize a wordpress site. My theme does not allow much editing with the footer, so I have three links all squished together. I have tried a couple of options for adding space between these three links to no avail. I’m pasting the code below and a screenshot of how it looks as is. If anyone can advise me on how to edit the code so that I can have a space between these links, I would be very appreciative. Please forgive my lack of expertise.

<?php ?>
		<div class="wrapper">
		    <span class="footer-copyright">
		        <?php 
		        printf( esc_html__( 'Theme: %1$s by %2$s. ', 'reblog' ), 'Reblog', '<a href="' . esc_url( 'http://moralthemes.com/' ) . '">Moral Themes</a>' ); 

if ( function_exists( 'the_privacy_policy_link' ) ) {
					the_privacy_policy_link();
				}
				?>

<a href ="http://localhost:8888/happygohygge/terms-conditions/">Terms and Conditions.</a>
		    </span><!-- .footer-copyright -->

Try using <br/> or <br> after or before anchor tag i..e, 
<a href = .....> </a>

What kind of space are you trying to add? Just separation, new lines?

Yes, I was able to get a space before Terms and Conditions, but not before Privacy Policy.

I’m fine with either, but I think new lines would be best.

Then wrap everything or do as @shruti pointed out.

Thank you! The

tag worked great for my terms-conditions link. I also need a break right before my Privacy Policy. When I put the same tag around Theme: as you showed above, it just shows up on my actual page. I also tried putting it around the privacy policy conditions section, but then my privacy policy link disappeared completely. I just need a line break between Theme: Reblog by Moral Themes. and Privacy Policy.

Thank you so much for your help! I’m definitely outside of my knowledge base on this one.

Have to play with it. I haven’t done wordpress for a very long time with reason.
Search for this function and see what it returns, the_privacy_policy_link();

I got it figured out. Thank you!

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service