Help with PHP!

I was tring to install google analitics for my website but i screwed up the main page, since i was editing on the visual editor and everything is messed up now.
This was the code i could save , its from wordpress…

[php]

the_featured(‘featured’); >;

// if(have_posts()) : while(have_posts()): the_post(); // if($post->ID == $do_not_duplicate) continue; // skip the one that's already showing // // endwhile; endif; ?>
header_homepage('Auto Noticias'); the_home_section_wide('auto noticias'); ?> header_homepage('Auto Noticias'); the_home_section_wide('auto noticias',2); ?>
header_homepage('Pruebas'); the_home_section_wide('pruebas'); ?> header_homepage('Fórmula uno'); the_home_section_wide('fórmula uno'); ?>
header_homepage('Auto Noticias'); the_home_section('auto noticias',3); ?> header_homepage('Locales'); the_home_section('locales'); ?>
header_homepage('Auto Galería'); the_home_section('auto galería'); ?> header_homepage('Extras'); the_home_section('extras'); ?>

endwhile; endif; ?>

header_homepage('Auto Noticias'); the_home_section_wide('auto noticias'); ?> header_homepage('Auto Noticias'); the_home_section_wide('auto noticias',2); ?>
header_homepage('Pruebas'); the_home_section_wide('pruebas'); ?> header_homepage('Fórmula uno'); the_home_section_wide('fórmula uno'); ?>
header_homepage('Auto Noticias'); the_home_section('auto noticias',3); ?> header_homepage('Locales'); the_home_section('locales'); ?>
header_homepage('Auto Galería'); the_home_section('auto galería'); ?> header_homepage('Extras'); the_home_section('extras'); ?>

[/php]

That’s what i could save

and

this is how it normally looks like

[php]

<?php the_header_l2('Comparativa'); show_posts_subsection('Comparativa'); echo '
'; the_header_l2('Pruebas'); show_posts_subsection('Pruebas'); ?>

[/php]

PLEASE HELP MEEEE I’M ABOUT TO DIEEEEE

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service