help with MySQL please

hello all,

· I was looking up some information about MySQL and I have stumbled upon this webpage so I decided to give it a shot and see if you guys would be able to help me out. I have to do a research paper on MySQL for one of my classes at school. I am a sophomore in collage and am not really sure what I am looking for. This paper has to be 12 pages long and singled spaced. My first assignment was to create an out line of things I am going to talk about in my paper. This paper has to be written as I am teaching all new people what MySQL is so I need all types of topics that would come in handy. If you can point me to any books web journals or anything that you think may help me out that would be great. Also if you have any suggestions on the topics I should talk about that would help my research out a lot I think. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear form you all.
·
Nick

Depends on the audience… you might want to start with what is SQL in the first place…

What is SQL
What is Open Source
Who is behind MySQL
Some history
Where is it used
Then get into technical stuf

Should be enough to cover a few hours of speach so I would guess 25-30 pages if you keep it short on technical.

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service