Help Needed in PHP recaptcha

I am creating a website in joomla. My problem is that I don’t know much more of php and I am learning . In my website’s registration page i want to put a recaptcha. I asked for forum help in joomla no one able to tell me what will be the exact procedure. I treied by my self and and almost able to finish it. But I stuck on last step. I write code in my registration form by the help of google api
<action=“verify.php”>

<?php require_once('/recaptchalib.php'); $publickey = "my public key"; // you got this from the signup page echo recaptcha_get_html($publickey); ?>
  <button class="button validate" type="submit"><?php echo JText::_('Register'); ?></button>
  <input type="hidden" name="task" value="register_save" />
  <input type="hidden" name="id" value="0" />
  <input type="hidden" name="gid" value="0" />
  <?php echo JHTML::_( 'form.token' ); ?>

Which is diverting on verify.php. and the verify.php is like

<?php require_once('recaptchalib.php'); $privatekey = "my private key"; $resp = recaptcha_check_answer ($privatekey, $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"], $_POST["recaptcha_challenge_field"], $_POST["recaptcha_response_field"]); if (!$resp->is_valid) { // What happens when the CAPTCHA was entered incorrectly die ("The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again." . "(reCAPTCHA said: " . $resp->error . ")"); } else { } // Your code here to handle a successful verification ?>

Now my problem is that I am unable to complete the registration and return all values. I have tid by giving command return but It’s not working. Can any one help me?

Abhijit

Sponsor our Newsletter | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service