I’m experiencing an incredibly annoying problem related to editing a record in a mysql database.
I’ve always in the past been able to log into cpanel, and edit records in my user table… now suddenly, it is saying that I “must have cookies enabled to go past this point”… I can still search for a record… and find it… but when I go to edit it… all the fields are simply blank… and when I try to edit it anyways and hit “GO” I get this error:
tbl_replace.php: Missing parameter: goto (FAQ 2.
In the FAQ, these are the tips:
2.8 I get “Missing parameters” errors, what can I do?
Here are a few points to check:
- In config.inc.php, try to leave the $cfg[‘PmaAbsoluteUri’] directive empty. See also FAQ 4.7.
- Maybe you have a broken PHP installation or you need to upgrade your Zend Optimizer. See http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=31134.
- If you are using Hardened PHP with the ini directive varfilter.max_request_variables set to the default (200) or another low value, you could get this error if your table has a high number of columns. Adjust this setting accordingly. (Thanks to Klaus Dorninger for the hint).
- In the php.ini directive arg_separator.input, a value of “;” will cause this error. Replace it with “&;”.
- If you are using Hardened-PHP, you might want to increase request limits.
- The directory specified in the php.ini directive session.save_path does not exist or is read-only.
Now the thing is, it is ONLY on my pc, anyone else can edit the records fine… my business partner… my web host tried it and was successful, but for some reason, I am the only one that can suddenly not edit these records.
Of course I tried different browsers, rebooting, clearing cookies etc… it was not successful… I also made sure my cookies were enabled… and I have been able to do this successfully many times in the past…
Can anyone help??